The site has been completely redesigned and upgraded. You can now browse with even nicer eye-candy than before, easier browsing and new features!
- The search bar has returned. We had a rather buggy search feature in version 2, and removed it in number 3. We’ve decided to return it now, but of course, without the bugs.
- You can now easily subscribe to have all of the latest Artemis Fowl news and updates emailed directly to your inbox, using the subscription form in the sidebar.
- The comments section has been overhauled, and now includes avatars! Setting up your Gravatar is easy.
- Category pages; The main page for each category has been designed specifically to be a better starting point for the category. You’ll be able to get a better taste of what’s about now than ever before.
- The RSS feed has been sorted out, and now includes all of the proper formatting to make it completely readable in your feed reader.
- Getting in touch with us is easier than ever, using our spiffy new contact form.
You will also notice that all of the page addresses have changed (They’re nicer now). Although all of the old page addresses have been set up to forward you on to the new page, you should still update your bookmarks. Thanks. Also, you’ll find that the previous design has been added to our little nostalgia section of the About page.
Lastly, I’m afraid to say it was not possible to bring over our archive of news postings and comments. Apologies to everyone who had left comments on the old site; we’re sorry they can’t be retrieved, but commenting on the new site will be better than ever. Promise!
Well, what do you think? Any comments, suggestions or errors you’ve found?