It has been brought to my attention that we have some new members. I would like to warmly welcome you to our Fanfiction family. Your stay here depends on your ability to follow rules and interact with other users in a safe, tolerable manner. We are all friends, and should act accordingly.
My lovelies, you must know that spamming is not tolerated.
The rules were put into effect for this very reason, so that all users can enjoy a safe, fun environment, without fear of clutter and dysfunction.
Fowlie does not tolerate blatant disregard for something so important as rules. Please, refer to them often, they aren’t just decoration.I am quite sad to say that returning to this state of immense disarray is not enjoyable.. so I ask you all to please refrain from spamming, as well as flaming each other.
The rules are meant to be read and adhered to. For your viewing pleasure, I have enclosed important links to all tutorials on using this site effectively, as well as the updated list of rules… yet again.
A few reminders, as well:
1. Always categorize your stories.
2. All thought constructive criticism is not mandatory, kindly keep all comments related to the story in question.
3. Only one consecutive comment at a time.
4. No flaming (insulting) other users or spamming will be tolerated.
5. Our word is law (Fowlie, WE, Artificial Asian)
6. Those who wish to remain active on this site must follow these rules at all times, else risking their memberships.
I urge you all to please think before you post, next time.
Have a lovely day!
(This was left uncategorized purposefully.)